The RIO has a sharp exteRIOr. Lush InteRIOr and comes with Australia‘s most supeRIOr 7 Year Unlimited KM Warranty1.
Discover the Kia Rio today.
Designed in Europe, Kia Rio's bold, fresh lines are further enhanced by its AO Edition# features. The ideal car for the tennis fan cruising urban streets.
AO Edition features include:
• Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
• Premium steering wheel & shift knob
• Side mirror integrated indicators
• 17 inch alloy wheels
• Babolat™ tennis kit§
The ExteRIOr of the award winning Rio was designed out of Frankfurt, Germany by Kia's Chief Design Officer Peter Schreyer and has bold fresh look which includes our Signature “Tiger nose” Grille.
The rear of the Rio is mature and premium in its look. Standard rear camera across the range is neatly integrated under the KIA badge.
The side profile of the Rio is more aerodynamic.
A redesigned C-Pillar reduces blind spots and improves rear visibility.
The interior has a premium feel and more space. The upper dash is connected to the upper door trim and designed to create a 3 dimensional fascia, the lower dash creates more space.
SLi model shown.
Simply connect your compatible mobile phone with the appropriate cable to the 7 inch floating touchscreen via Apple CarPlay™ † or Android Auto™ ‡, available across the range.
The Rio is larger in leg room and shoulder room, giving you space where you need it most.
SLi model shown.
The Rio has been tuned to suit all types of roads. From the country to the city. All roads lead to a great handling car.
The Rio comes with more Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) than ever. The increased rigidity of its reinforced chassis not only provide greater safety through heightened collision performance, but also improves stability, handling and Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) levels.
The Rio comes refreshed with brand new features.
SLi model shown.
Standard across the range
Satellite Navigation with traffic information (SUNA™) and DAB+ is available on the Si and SLi models.
The SLi and Si models feature hairpin shaped LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), with Bi Function projector headlights. S model features halogen DRLs.
Si and SLi models feature electric folding side mirrors that fold with the touch of a button.
Available on SLi models only.
Integrated rear sensors across the range as standard.
Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines as standard across the range makes even the most difficult parking situations a breeze.
Available on Si and SLi models only.
Standard across the range is the Kappa 1.4L MPI engine; reliable, economical and robust for all round drivability. 4-speed automatic transmission is available across the range, with the option of 6-speed manual for S models.
Kia Rio Grades
- Apple CarPlay™† and Android Auto™ ‡
- 7 inch floating touchscreen
- Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Aero blade wipers
- 15" Alloy wheels
- Satellite navigation with traffic information (SUNA™)
- DAB+ digital radio
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- Premium steering wheel & gear shifter
- Projector front fog lights
- 16" Alloy wheels
- Electric Sunroof
- Electrochromatic rear view mirror (auto dimming)
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Premium interior trim & seats
- Climate control air-conditioning
- Alloy sports pedals
- Rio SLi grade shown. All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au
- Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. Not all mobile phones will be compatible with vehicle's Bluetooth® system.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- #Rio AO Edition available until 31 January 2018, or while stocks last. Offers available on new vehicles and for private buyers only. Vehicles must be purchased and delivered between 8 January and 31 January 2018. Premium Paint at additional cost. Kia reserves the right to change, supersede or extend these offers.
- §The free Babolat™ tennis kit gift can be claimed online by customers after purchase of the vehicle through a redemption link provided by Kia Motors Australia.